Use the following sizing guide to determine your perfect fit.
When measuring yourself, use a flexible measuring tape. Experts suggest avoiding using paper or string since both materials can stretch or twist causing inaccuracies.
Contact us for more information on our sizing and resizing services.
- Measure your wrist right below the wrist bone or where you prefer to wear a bracelet
- Add approximately quarter of an inch to your the measured wrist size depending on whether you would like a snug, comfort or loose fit
- Make sure your thumb is touching the little finger and then measure the length around the knuckles (refer to the sizing chart below)
- If you have an existing bangle that fits well, measure the internal bangle diameter (refer to the sizing chart below)
- To get the fit just right, make sure the bangle is not too big, as it can slide off of your hand
- Measure the finger you indent to wear the ring on using a ring sizer or a flexible measuring table (refer to the sizing chart below)
- If you have an existing ring that fits well, measure the internal ring diameter (refer to the sizing chart below)
- If the knuckle is noticeably larger than the base of your finger, record both measurements and choose a ring size that is in between the two
- The average ring size for women is between 8 and 15, and for men is between 17 and 25